Sunday, September 16, 2012

My List

Today is my day off to rest and do absolutely nothing. I'm currently watching Pretty Woman and contemplating reading by the pool in sunny California (rough life!) I'm a fan of making lists and it's neat to check things off and see how far you've come. Thought it would be fun to share my list of goals:

1.       Get a job doing what I love.
2.      Become a Rockette.
3.      Go to an NFL game.
4.      Do a wine tasting.
5.      Intern at a PR firm.
6.      Go to Europe.
7.      Get a PR job.
8.     Act in a commercial.
9.     Get an agent.
10.  Dance for a sports team.
11.   Get Married.
12.  Model in New York City.
13.  Visit Los Angeles.
14.  Join a sorority.
15.   Become more involved with the Alzheimer’s Association.
16.  Move somewhere fun.
17.   Learn to shoot a gun.
18.  Write a book or at least freelance/have a popular blog.
19.  Place at my first real beauty pageant (Top 20 at Miss NY USA 2012 baby!!)
20. Win a Miss USA state pageant.
21.  Explore Cleveland more.
22. Live in New York City.
23. Have a family/all that good stuff.
24. Become a role model/inspire someone to follow their dreams.
25.  Attend a music festival.
26.  Go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (or dance in it).
27.  See Luke Bryan in concert.
28.  See Lady Gaga in concert.
29.  Meet my dance role model.
30.  Become involved with an Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae Association.
31.  Visit all 50 states.
That's all for now, but I plan to add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment