Monday, September 24, 2012

Disneyland!

I channeled my inner 5-year-old at Disneyland yesterday. My cast was fortunate enough to have connections and we got in for free!  Our day began at 9am and we did not get home until about midnight.  We waited no longer than 40 minutes for every ride we went on.  We experienced so much in just one day including tons of rides, awesome food, the parade, a production of Aladdin, the amazing water/lights show, "World of Color," a great show called "Fantasmic," and the fireworks.  Fantasmic was the perfect way to end our day, because we had VIP seating and free boxes filled with desserts and cheese as well as unlimited drinks!!! My favorite ride of the day was definitely the teacups. Sarah and I could not stop laughing as we spun around like idiots. We were the only adults on the ride...




Us girlies in front of the castle!
 
Ariel has always been my favorite.


Coolest balloons I've seen.

I do not understand how families can afford to go. If we had not gotten in for free, it would have been over $100 each not including food and $15 parking. I think it would be so fun to work at Disney though. I was impressed by the show that we saw and we all agreed that it really is the happiest place. We could not stop smiling the entire day. Seriously, check it out. It was my first trip to Disneyland. I had been to Disney World once when I was 4 and I think I had more fun now than I did then!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Ha I hope you got to ride the teacups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks : ) Of course we did. Favorite ride! We were laughing so hard on that one.

    ReplyDelete