Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cleaning Up

I forgot to mention the other day that our contract was extended. I will be at sea until mid-June. At first I was concerned, because it's such a long time to be away and wanted to wait and adjust to ship life before I agreed to it. However, I think that by May an extra 6 weeks at sea will seem like nothing. We'll be back in the country by that time and that just means that I'm able to do what I love for a little bit longer.
Haha ...this is not part of the choreography!
I feel so much better about what we learned yesterday after our rehearsal today. We spent 2 hours cleaning each of the dances and going over numbers. I can learn things super quickly, but tend to forget them just as fast. I think the movement is becoming more natural to me and I can begin focusing more on the performance aspect and selling it now. I am so sore. I can't lift my leg after doing countless developes. We have tomorrow off though. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment