Sunday, September 9, 2012

I feel like Marissa Cooper


My friend Danielle, whom I met at the Miss NY USA pageant, showed me around Santa Monica last night. I absolutely loved everything about it. We started at a Mexican restaurant and ended up playing pool with a few guys from Whales (random). After that, we headed to the pier to ride the roller coaster and ferris wheel. I felt like Marissa Cooper from the O.C. (minus Ryan Atwood and the Kick-Off Carnival).

Love her!


Pier.
I’m convinced that I’m living in a dream world. I could picture myself moving here. Then again, I can picture myself living everywhere I visit and enjoy. That’s a real problem, but I’m working on it. It was great to catch up with her. We are very similar in that we let nothing stand in the way of our dreams. She’s such a go-getter and it’s so inspiring. We left the places we're from in order to accomplish goals that are only attainable elsewhere. It's nice to be in the company of people who understand this crazy performing arts world.  My castmates are this way as well. Everyone is here living their dreams. I feel more comfortable in this new place knowing I have people like this to guide me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment