Monday, September 3, 2012

California Dreaming

One of my best friends, Jenn, wrote a really nice post about me. Please check out her great blog!
 
...Not sure how great communication/technology will be in the middle of the ocean, but I promise to try to update my blog as much as possible. I head to rehearsals in LA this week and am so looking forward to meeting the rest of the cast. We have trips to Disney, the Hollywood sign, and the Walk of Fame planned for our days off. I know rehearsals will be rigorous, but I love having something to focus on and can't wait to learn the shows. I haven't performed for a large crowd since I danced for arena football in 2010!
 
 
It is going to be especially hard to leave though considering we got a puppy! She is going to do dog shows though, so that will keep my mom occupied while I'm gone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment