Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's Get Some Shoes

Yesterday, we all went to try on shoes for our shows. The fittings were held in a warehouse/storage/costume building. There were racks and racks of fabulous costumes and an entire room just for the shoes. I'm happy to say that I will be rocking a new pair of LaDuca's (my dance shoe of choice). LaDuca's are just so much easier to dance in. The Rockettes wear them so you know they are the best. I also wear white go-go boots and some flats. This experience has me excited to try on my costumes. I am a showgirl in one of our shows and know that once I try that ensemble on, I will be better able to play the part. I love feeling glamourous, especially onstage.

 
We will be wearing wigs in the show. I have never worn one before. It will be quite the experience. Hope they don't fly off of my head and into the audience!

1 comment: