Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Take My Picture!

As I previously mentioned, our cast loves Apples to Apples and even created our own version. One of the singers in my cast, Ray Garcia, is an incredible photographer and makeup artist. He was kind enough to make us beautiful and camera-ready for our cast's photoshoot. At the company we work for, there are posters all over the walls made by each cast. People get really creative.
 

We went with the apple theme! Amazing what you can do with an apple... Modeling and being in front of the camera are among my favorite activities so I was loving it. It was a fun night of bonding and we ended up with some gorgeous photos. Everyone looked absolutely stunning.


They are the best!

Pink Lady

 
I'll post a picture of our poster when it's complete. By the way...we are already half-way through rehearsals. Time really does fly. Can't wait to board the ship in 2 weeks!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love watching your adventure unfold! I also loved the title of this post, haha. :) Uncle Craig is always saying that because of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete