Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Time Flies


4 to midnight rehearsals began last night. I prefer rehearsing late, because that’s what I’m used to from high school and arena football. I love having the day to get things done. We are working on cleaning our final show before we begin some more office runs. Apparently we are ahead of the game and ended up getting out early. I can’t believe we are going to be getting on the ship next week. We will only have rehearsal next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, pack Thursday and leave Friday.  This time flew by. I think I will miss California and wish I could have seen more, but I’m ready to travel the world with some great people.
I think last Saturday’s rehearsal challenged me most. We learned a show that we may never even perform on the ship. It really messed with my brain. We had been learning so much in such a short amount of time that this was just not sticking. It’s funny how the simplest movements are the most difficult to retain. It’s going to be interesting to go back and do the shows that we learned in the beginning after putting them aside for a few weeks.
Getting ready to leave the country has been stressful. My suitcase broke so I had to go out and buy a new one, my credit card was declined since my bank messed something up, and my phone isn’t working properly. That reminds me, WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY? I have a communications degree and am about to be stripped of all forms of communication. I will have it occasionally, but still…

No comments:

Post a Comment