Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hollywood

 
5 of us cruisers went to Hollywood today! Pretty sure we saw the houses of many celebrities as we drove up the occasionally creepy, winding hills.  La La Land is pretty cool.
 
 
Then we went to the Walk of Fame.
 
 
Hoping to have my own star one of these days.
 
 
 
Rodeo Drive was my favorite. Wish we could have spent more time there. I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Except I couldn't buy anything, because I've yet to find a sugar daddy (kidding). Paid a visit to Sprinkles Cupcakes where they have cupcake ATMs! Best invention ever in my opinion. A little too convenient... Of course I couldn't just have one. I got a chocolate marshmallow and a peanut butter.
 
 
Thankfully, we took an extremely long walk on the beach in Santa Monica to burn off these guilty pleasures.
 
 
There was even a giant yoga class on the pier. Would have loved to participate had I known.
 
 
I'm really enjoying California!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment