Saturday, October 13, 2012

Update


Every morning I wake up in a different place and by the endof the night, I am onstage performing for the most appreciative passengers.Everyone really enjoys our shows. I am definitely not living in the real world,but I’m adjusting alright. We have been able to enjoy the guest entertainment recently, and I love dressing up on formal nights to get dinner and fancy drinks. The other day, we finally got off of the ship on Prince Edward Island.We went for lunch in the cute little town and then for amazing icecream at Cow’s. I’m trying to save all of my money so that I can move to the south when I’m home, but it’s hard to eat the same thing all the time. I’m pretty sure I was a bit seasick this past week. The ship was so rocky and it was difficult to keep our balance onstage. I had to take seasick medicine. We also had our yellow fever shots which were super fun! Communication is so limited that I’ve been avoiding it. Apparently when we are in South America, we can never get mail…aka no Christmas or birthday presents. I’ve wanted to have a great blog for so long, but I have a feeling I’m going to have minimal opportunities for updating once we leave the continent. On a more positive note, we get a legit discount in the spa. I had my hair done and will probably go back soon for nails. Thegym is cool too since it overlooks the ocean. Today, I explored Montreal and had yummy banana chocolate crepes. Hope to post some of those pictures soon. We have a show tonight so it’s about time to get ready for rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment