Friday, October 26, 2012

Goodbye America!


I saw my family the other day. It wasn’t enough time at all, but at least we were able to catch up. I also watched TV for the first time in a long time. I miss my morning talk shows. I really know my values from this experience. I used to be the girl who couldn’t wait to move away to chase her dreams. Now that I’m the farther I’ve ever been all I want to be is closer. Don’t get me wrong, I really do like my job. I just know that family and a somewhat normal life are important to me in addition to performing. Right now, I feel so far removed from the real world. Too bad they all can’t cruise with me! My aunt, uncle and parents gave me cards for each holiday I will be missing with them and some extras for fun. It’s the perfect present, especially since no one can send me anything while I’m away. One thing I really like right now is that I have time to experience so many new things. I love going to the shows at night (usually comedians or musicians). I’ve also been able to read and write more and interact with people from all over the world. In a way, I am putting that communications degree to good use. Tomorrow we will be at our first stop in South America. I’m hoping to start taking some amazing pictures. It is so hot outside! I said I didn’t want to spend another winter freezing in OH. Looks like I got my wish.
I miss my Pipparoni

No comments:

Post a Comment