Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Day!

We got on the ship yesterday. Everything is a bit overwhelming and the ship is like a city. Already struggling with limited cell phone reception. We had a meeting the second we got onboard. There are so many rules to know and people to remember. Then we had rehearsal and lunch. The food is great and there are so many options. Plan to spend much time outside of my cabin. So small. Last night was our first show! We rehearsed so much beforehand that it went well. Fake hair and eyelashes are new to me. I don't feel like myself onstage, but that's how it's supposed to be. I tried to get the crowd excited and they were all clapping along with us during the show. Passengers have been coming up to talk to us and I love that they are enjoying our performances. Today is another long day of rehearsals and training. We even have midnight rehearsal! In Maine today. We can't leave the ship yet, but the view is breathtaking. I can't believe that this is my life right now and I get to see these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment