Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bye Cali!

Rehearsals are finished. I can't believe that we are already leaving for our ship tomorrow. This week has been crazy with packing, run throughs and goodbyes. After tomorrow I won't be online or using my phone much. I'm most upset over the fact that I won't be able to talk to my mom on the phone constantly like I'm used to. One of our singer's friends, Melissa Hayden (Emmy winning actress!) came to watch our final rehearsal yesterday. She asked if I was a Rockette! So cool. When we board the ship on Saturday, we will have costume fittings and rehearsal for our first show that night! I think we are performing 3 of our shows during the first cruise and I will also have to learn ballroom pretty darn quick as we have to teach dance classes to passengers several times per cruise.
 
 
The other night we went out as a cast to The Abbey in West Hollywood. Will try to post better pictures later. That is one cool place! It was nice to have a night to not worry about anything and just have some fun away from our tiny apartment. After that we went to Pink's for yummy hot dogs.
 
 
After our final rehearsal yesterday, a few of us went to Roscoe's for chicken & waffles. I think we've all been eating a little too much good food. Don't worry, dancer healthy diet started back up again today. So anyway, this is it. I will continue to blog as much as possible as I travel. Not going to lie, I am pretty terrified to be away for so long. At the same time, I know I am so lucky to be one of only two dancers in our shows and that I get to see the world. I can't wait to meet new people too. Thank you for reading my blog and following my adventure. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment