Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back to Canada

There are some cute guys from all over the world working on this ship and I've had fun hanging out with one from Australia this week. Unfortunately, people come and go so frequently here. Not much to do other than eat, sleep and dance so it's nice that we are finally making some more friends. We are back in PEI today and once again I'm off the ship getting ice cream at Cow's after a long rehearsal. I'm getting too skinny so I think I deserve it. Things are about to get real as next week we will no longer be in and out of America. Scary and thrilling! Turnover is just about over and soon we will have much more free time to workout or chill. I went to the sauna with one of the singers this week...best $10 I've spent. Our discounts are awesome. 8 months is so long when you don't have much to do. Hope South America is crazy. Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I am seriously getting fat and you are getting skinny. Thanks for the workout inspiration :) I hate sitting at a desk all day, you're very lucking that you're constantly dancing/running around. Miss youuuu! :)

    ReplyDelete