Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shake It

I realized that I don’t really talk about my job much other than the traveling. As I was onstage yesterday, I had one of those moments where I thought to myself…OMG I can’t believe this is my life. I’m not trying to brag, it’s just that I’ve been fighting to make my passion a career for as long as I can remember, and I’m doing just that. Passengers have been commenting that it looks like we truly enjoy each other and performing. I’m glad it appears that way, because I really do love performing for audiences from all over the world with my amazing cast, even if that means I’m temporarily far away from home. One of the shows that we do is all about the guys, but it also requires one dancer to shake what her mama gave her. This past weekend, it was my turn. I’ll have you know that I’ve become an expert shimmier and this is a peek at what we get to shake it in…


2 comments: