Monday, November 19, 2012

Montevideo, Uruguay


We went to this market in Montevideo with tons of meat. Basically a vegetarian’s nightmare. I ordered a massive steak. So worth it! I really wish I would have paid more attention in Spanish class. I can understand and say a few things, but I couldn’t have a conversation. This is a really pretty place with great, sunny weather. Later on, we found a nice cafĂ© with Wi-Fi and I ordered a cappuccino with an entire chocolate bar melted into it…dream come true! Sad that one of my good friends is leaving tomorrow, but I’m so fortunate to have had someone to explore these gorgeous places with and to help me get used to ship life. Anyway… my blog is being taken over by pictures, but I want to show you the cool sights. I’ll try to write a better update soon.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment