Sunday, August 19, 2012

Long Distance Lovin'


I’m no stranger to long distance relationships or ones that don’t work out because of my lifestyle. I will never regret sharing my feelings. If you’re going to make it work you need a strong bond and must be willing to communicate. If things go unsaid, you could waste your life hoping or wishing for something that may never happen. I spent $500 to visit someone I really care about (and took 9 days away from my family before I left), only to find they don't care at all. I don't understand how things can be great and then someone just changes their mind without reason. I am heart broken, but will stay strong. I appreciate finding out his true colors sooner rather than later. I will never regret following my dreams. How many people can honestly say they are getting paid to do exactly what they’ve wanted to do since they were twelve? I’m guessing not many. Live life with no regrets and realize that everything really does happen for a reason. All of the pain of the moment will make you better able to appreciate the positive things to come in the future.  I am so ready for this job. It's going to allow me to ponder what I want out of life and to take a break from serious relationships. I know my worth and refuse to be an option. I deserve to be a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment