Thursday, August 30, 2012

For Fun

1. What’s been the best day of your life so far and why?
August 2011 Rockette audition with all of my best friends. Making it to the end for the first time and getting measured for costumes had me in tears (happy ones). We were all so supportive of one another and pigged out at lunch/Magnolia after. Even though I didn't book it, there is nothing better than the energy around Radio City on a Rockette audition day.

2.Think of the last time you made a decision about something. Do you think you made the right decision?
I decided to skip both the Cavs and Rockette auditions and accept the cruise offer. I think it is the right decision for me at this time. I have never been to LA. I have never seen the world. I have never been on a cruise ship. This is the perfect opportunity for me to do what I love, travel and make new friends. 8 months is long, but it will be a blast and probably fly by. Getting paid to dance will be a dream come true!


3. How important do you think education is?
I think it's essential. I'm so happy to have a degree in something that I enjoy and will help me in the future. However, I'm happier to be following my dance dreams instead right now.

4. What is your purpose in life?
One of them is to make my dreams realities and inspire others to do the same. I'm discovering many more though.

5. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
Happy. Married. Kids. Puppy. Writing a book. Working for a company that I believe in. I will have accomplished all of my dance goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment